DATSUSARA 62L HEMP/COTTON GEAR BAG
The Datsusara Gear Bag 62L is Datsusara's medium sized duffel bag. It has plenty of room to carry gear for your various activities and enough pockets to keep things well organized. Made using a hemp/organic cotton canvas blend which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly.
- Body made of 55/45% Hemp/Organic Cotton(Why Hemp?)
- Size total 13"H x 23.5"W x 12"D (33x60x30cm), fully loaded capacity 62L
- Main compartment 13"H x 18"W x 12"D (33x46x30cm)
- Zip end pockets 12.5"H x 2.75"W x 10.5"D (32x7x27cm)
- Front side large velcro pockets 8.3"H x 6"W x 1.1"D (21x15x3cm)
- Center upper zip pocket 4.7"H x 5.5"W x 1.1"D (12x14x3cm)
- Front center small velcro pocket 3.5"H x 5.5"W x 1.1"D (9x14x3cm)
- Inside main compartment water resistant zip pocket 6"H x 6.5"W (15x17cm)
- 1000D Polyester reinforced bottom panel, water resistant
- PALS webbing, compatible with our Bag Accessory Straps
- Mesh end pockets with elastic securing loops that will fit up to 4 large water bottles, towels, etc.
- Neoprene padded handles and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable velcro logo and name tape velcro patch area (try these guys for great custom patches)
- YKK® self healing zippers
- Includes Nasty Bag Core for wet/soiled gear separation, 22"H x 15"W (56x38 cm)
Care and Warranty
Bags: You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing. As for the "Nasty bags" (which are synthetic) we recommend washing them however you like but line dry.
Apparel: For apparel you can wash however you want. But don't use any bleach as it weakens the hemp, and do keep in mind the hotter the water and dryer setting the more things will shrink.
For new gis we strongly recommend machine washing at least 2-3 times to prevent shedding of the material which occurs naturally with our 100% hemp gis.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags and a 1 year warranty on fightwear or apparel against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. Please do remember this does not cover natural wear and tear as any natural fiber will wear over time, faster if you are rough on your gear. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practicing Jiu Jitsu with badgers. That being said at our discretion we may offer you our wear and tear discount which starts at 30% for year 1, 20% for year two and 10% for year 3.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
We accept most products in their original, odor-free, unused or unworn condition (with any tags) for up to 30 days from the date of shipment, exceptions are t-shirts, rash guards and underwear (which cannot be returned for sanitary reasons). You may either receive store credit or a refund, less all shipping costs and a $1 restock fee per item (please understand that we are a small company and it would hurt us greatly if we had to pay for shipping expenses and restocking costs on non defective returns).