RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We will offer a refund / exchange on most products purchased at Grapplershouse.com.au online. If you are not completely satisfied or wish to exchange your purchase, please contact us at .
Clearance and Sales items cannot be returned unless faulty.
We make it as easy & hassle free as possible to exchange your item!
1. Email our customer service department at and quote the invoice or order number, so we have a record on file.
2. Pack the item in its original packaging with all instructions, tags and any attachments.(mouthguards, undergarments, Nutrition & Supplements cannot be exchanged)you will be responsible for the postage to us.
3. In our email contact we will provide an address to post your item for exchange.
1. Email our customer service department at and quote the invoice number or order number.
2. Pack the item in its original packaging with all instructions, tags and any attachments.(mouthguards, undergarments, Nutrition & Supplements cannot be exchanged) you will be responsible for the postage to us.
3. In our email contact we will provide an address to post your item for return to Grapplers House.
4. Once we receive your return we will inspect it and if it is accepted we will refund the full amount (excluding shipping) to the selected payment method on your order. (refund payments are processed within 24 hours) If the return is not in a sellable condition we will contact you. Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
You will receive a confirmation via email when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24 hours of dispatch. Delivery times may vary between carriers. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 1 business day.
Please note not all of our products are kept in our main warehouse and certain items are shipped directly from our manufacturer, lead times from these 3rd parties may take slightly longer and occasionally stock levels shown on our site from these manufacturers may vary.
We ship Australia wide using Australia Post and other couriers. Orders that are in stock are processed within 24 hours.
- Standard delivery Australia wide for a flat rate of AU$9.90
- For items in-stock in Australia delivery times are generally between 2 - 5 business days for all metro areas Australia Wide (Delivery times to outer metro & rural areas vary, please allow 5-10 business days)
- Costs for postage of items from our manufacturers outside of Australia may incur higher costs and will b………. Shipping times for these items will vary but delivery will usually be made within 14 days of order.
Express shipping please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Grapplershouse.com.au is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Grapplershouse.com.au may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.